Blog Hop Gossamer Blue | Mini album




http://www.gossamerblue.com/


Welcome to July Inspiration Blog Hop 2015 from Gossamer Blue. I want to share some of the pages from my latest 4x4 mini album from Wermemorykeepers. I used bits and pieces from different July kits - mixing and matching is just so much fun :). I particularly like the square journaling cards from the Life Pages Kits, which are perfect for the album. Here and there I'm pointing out some of the details I added to the pages - the text can be found in between the photos. Have fun :). Herzlich willkommen zum Juli-Blog-Hop 2015 von Gossamer Blue. Ich möchte euch heute einige Seiten aus meinem jüngsten 4x4 Wermemorykeepers-Minialbum zeigen. Ich finde diese Alben superpraktisch und das quadratische Format kommt mir auch sehr entgegen. In den Life Pages Kits von Gossamer Blue finden sich auch quadratische Journaling-Cards, die wunderbar in die Hüllen des Albums passen.


This is the first page of the album. I cut out a happy yellow paper and decorated it with a doilie, a frame, two stickers and a wooden veneer. And there is also a small round sticker in the hole of the wooden veneer.




Once in a while it's fun to mount stickers to the outside of the page protectors with adhesive foam pads. That way you can change the photos that go inside the page protectors without having to remove the stickers.






On this page, I added part of a doilie at the top, a sticker and some white sewing thread.






On the next page, I didn't use any glue at all - I just used a stapler at the top to attach the photo to the white cardstock background and added two stickers.






I totally like the red square journaling card. On the accompanying page I used a photo that has some green in it. Red and green are complementary colours and make a nice contrast. So, looking out for what colours make a nice match is a good plan when you create mini album pages. I also used two stamps, some stickers and a wooden veneer from the kits.








And again, I adhered the stickers to the outside of the page protectors on the next page. I like to touch the stickers - it makes the album 'more alive'.






On this page I stamped the date onto the photo. I know some people don't like to do this, but I think it's a nice detail.




The final page I want to share with you today has five different elements on it: the background paper, the globe sticker which is attached with a stapler, the travel stamp and a wooden veneer.




Verwendete Produkte / products:
July Kits 2015 Gossamer Blue



Ich wünsche euch einen wundervollen Tag, eure Sandra.
Have a wonderful day, Sandra


5 Kommentare

  1. Hach, was für ein süsses Mini. E gefällt mir sehr gut. Ich finde es auch cool, dass du die Sticker aussen aufgeklebt hast.
    Habe auch noch so ein Album, das ich füllen sollte.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Süsses Mini.. die Idee mit dem Sticker auf der Hülle ist klasse... warum komme ich selbst nicht auf solche Dinge? :-)

    Liebe Grüße
    Mandy

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Beautiful!! Such a lovely little album.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. This is so beautiful! Love the little bits and details. Thank you for the tip on colors with the mini, too. Definitely saving that tip for my next mini. <3

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Wieder so schön, liebe Sandra! Ich gestalte auch gerade ein Sommeralbum in der Größe. Wirklich klasse :)
    Liebe Grüsse Steffi

    AntwortenLöschen

Vielen Dank für Deinen Kommentar. THANK YOU for your comment ♥.